[ Project Runway Season 11 Contest ]
Enter for your chance to win! Enter your prediction of the winner of Project Runway Season 11 for a chance to win your very own Project Runway Accessory Wall.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins 1/24/13 and ends 4/25/13 9PM EST, when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This contest (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who and at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, Directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor(s), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the United States and where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
Need not be present to win. Entrants are required to complete an official entry form on facebook.com/lordandtaylor or via text message. Entry form must have the following information completed in order for entry to be qualified: name, daytime phone number, and email. Entries must be received by contest ending date. You agree that by entering the Promotion, the Sponsor(s) may use contact information you provide to contact you regarding the Promotion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit: One entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Mechanically reproduced and duplicate entries not eligible.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about May 1, 2013, (the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) business days from the date the Sponsor(s) first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) winner. The prize, a “Project Runway Accessory Wall,” consists of a $2,500 shopping spree from Lord & Taylor. The approximate retail value of the prize package is $2,500. The prize is subject to size and assortment availability.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor(s), in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor(s), A&E TELEVISION NETWORKS, LLC (“A&E”), THE WEINSTEIN COMPANY LLC (“TWC”), RUNWAY PRODUCTIONS, INC. (“RPI”), BUNIM/MURRAY PRODUCTIONS, INC. (“BMP”) AND M CABLE TELEVISION, INC (“MCI”), judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor(s) Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising, Public Relations and publicity purposes by the Sponsor(s) and/or others authorized by the Sponsor(s); (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor(s) Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor(s) from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be returned within ten (10) days from the date that Sponsor(s) first tries to notify the potential winner.
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, will not be eligible. (ii) Sponsor(s), in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. (iii) Sponsor(s) further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of tampering or force majeure. (iv) Sponsor(s) Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND SPONSOR(S) ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. . (vii) By entering your email address and mobile phone number, you may receive email notifications and marketing contact from Lord & Taylor via email or text message. All contacts will include the option to remove your email and mobile phone number from any future promotional contacts from Lord & Taylor. You agree that by providing your wireless telephone number to Lord & Taylor, you are expressly consenting to receiving communications from Lord & Taylor including text messages from automatic telephone dialing systems. You will receive approximately 4 alerts from Lord & Taylor per month about sales, events & tips. Message & data rates may apply. Text HELP to 95555 for help. Text STOP to 95555 to opt out; you may receive a final message confirming your decision to opt out. (viii) Winner responsible for all travel expenses associated with claiming prize.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER LIST. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the Drawing Date, to: Lord & Taylor Attn: Public Relations/Project Runway Contest at: 424 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018.
13. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Lord & Taylor located at 424 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018.